logo Spring 2013

Charity:

Warrensburg Parks & Rec Logo

Coasters 5000 had helped Warrensburg Parks and Recreation center in many ways. We have raised money to help continue funding the scholarship fund. This scholarship fund was created to help families afford putting their children in any activity the center has. The scholarship pays 80% of the program fees and the family is responsible for the other 20%. All monies raised by Coasters 5000 will go to help some luck family this summer. Coasters 5000 have also helped Warrensburg Parks and Recreation by volunteering their time. Every member of Coasters 5000 has spent some amount of time out of their day helping the kids at this facility. As a company we volunteered 392 hours to helping Warrensburg Parks & Rec as well as doing a kickball tournament.
Click here to see a breakdown of the hours served by each member.

About Our Company: Coasters5000

Coasters 5000 will provide customers with unique, handcrafted coasters to make a difference in the lives of individuals in the community in cooperation with Warrensburg Parks and Recreation. We will do this by donating all profits to Warrensburg Parks and Recreation Youth Scholarship Fund, which enables children to participate in recreational activities, which otherwise they could not afford. Our reward is not money, but the joy seen on the faces of the people we help and the priceless lessons in business and life that we learn on the way.

Company Group Photo

Product:

Our product was handmade stone coasters with four unique University of Central Missouri Logos.
Coasters5000 was the first company in IBE history to produce its own product.

Production Process

production 1 production 2 production 3

Final Product

productPic

Financials:

Price Loan Amount (taken out) Profit
$15 $700 $5501.65
Click here to see the full financial sheet.

Marketing:

Our marketing effort was so successful that we sold completely out of inventory.
CLick here to view out Marketing Plan.