The Survival House
The Survival House Abuse Center of Warrensburg, MO provides shelter, and support for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. The Survival House also seeks to reduce the number of these crimes and make the community more aware to them.
Goals of Survival House
- Healthy, non-violent domestic relationships that demonstrate respect and equality
- A shelter that offers peace, safety, and confidentiality for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Active intervention and supportive services that assist victims with empowerment and autonomy
- Education, information, and advocacy that increases awareness and helps break the cycles of violence
- Cooperative efforts with other community and state agencies who address domestic violence issues.
How to Contact Survival House
P.O Box 344 137 E. Culton
Warrensburg, MO 64093
24 hour Confidential Hotline:
660-429-2847 or 1-800-846-7597
We as a company will be donating our profits to the Warrensburg Survival Adult Abuse House. We also will provided service hours to help improve living conditions, organize events, and maintain the overall upkeep of their facility.